“One Family Living in Community”
Supporting the mission of the Catholic Community of St. Francis of Assisi, the Community Life Ministry empowers us to be one family, living in community, confronted, challenged, and comforted by the Word of God, reaching out to all persons and their families.
We promise to inspire opportunities, offer support, encourage participation, and safeguard the environment as we build our family in community. We enable our community to renew the spirit within, maintain the physical body, and grow the mind as we enjoy the quality recreational, educational and spiritual activities within our exceptional facilities and grounds.
We welcome with joy all those who come to us and invite them into the life of our community. Community Life Ministry includes:
- SFA Parish Athletic Programs (Basketball, Volleyball, Adult Nights)
- Community Center Programs (Fitness, Education, Arts, Social Clubs, Summer Camps)
- Parish Community Events (FrancisFest, Founders Day Celebration, Jamboree, Cafe Entertainment)
- Community Organizations (Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Knights of Columbus, Babysitting Co-ops)
- Assisi Cafe (Coffee House, Athletic Concessions, Friday Night Entertainment, Sunday Community Breakfast)
- Volunteer Opportunities (Assisi Cafe, Athletics, Events, Classes and Programs, and more.)
As coordinator for the Community Life Ministry, I extend an invitation to all to join us in the life of the community here at St. Francis of Assisi. For more information, please contact at the parish office at 919-847-8205 x375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace and Love,
This page has the following sub pages.