Babysitting in Exchange for Babysitting!!!
We are a group of St. Francis families that provide babysitting for each other while developing friendships for both children and parents. Imagine never having to call a babysitter again, instead being able to reach out to all the co-op families with one email. We have meetings and social events to help our families get to know one another. It’s a great way to meet other parish families, and to turn babysitting needs into playdates for the kids! Our network of families has come to rely on the co-op for babysitting to cover everything from a parent’s night out, to finding time to run errands, or going to a doctor’s appointment.
- All families are St. Francis members, get background checks, and provide a safe environment
- Includes infant children to pre-teens
- Social outings for the Moms (and sometimes a Dads event, too!)
- Monthly social events for Moms and Families!
- Annual dues are $10 – 15 (for social and operating expenses, and charitable events)
For further information, contact :
- Babysitting Co-op I: Melissa Hoffman 919-931-9797
- Babysitting Co-op II: Lynda Noga 919-845-2906