Moms, Pops and Tots Group
Moms, Pops and Tots is a group of families, mainly from St. Francis, that meets on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at various locations around town. Get to know other families with children your own children’s ages and get to know all the great parks and places of recreation that the Triangle area has to offer. The group meets officially from 10am until noon, but feel free to come early or late and leave when your children are ready. Here is the schedule of dates for the 2011 – 2012 year:
- December 7: Southpoint Mall Play Area
- December 21: Holiday break!! Merry Christmas!
- January 4: Southpoint Mall Play Area
- January 18: Triangle Towne Center Play Area
- February 1: Harrington Grove Playground: New Leesville Rd, Raleigh
- February 15: Sertoma Arts Center: 1400 W. Millbrook Rd, Raleigh
- March 7: North Hills Playground: 100 Chowan Circle, Raleigh
- March 21: Honeycutt Park: 1032 Clear Creek Farm Rd, Raleigh
- April 4: Baileywick Park: 9501 Baileywick Rd, Raleigh
- April 18: Blue Jay Point Park: 3200 Pleasant Union Church Rd, Raleigh
- May 2: Laurel Hills (All Children‘s Playground): 3808 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh
- May 16: Williams Park: 6601 Leadmine Rd, Raleigh
- June 6: Sertoma Arts Center Playgound
- June 20: Harrington Grove Playground
- July 4: Sertoma Arts Center Playground
- July 18: Harrington Grove Playground
- August 1: Sertoma Arts Center Playground
- August 15: Harrington Grove Playground
PLEASE NOTE: The current draft of this schedule might change. Please stay tuned for a possible updated schedule.
**Rain/Cold Weather Location: Lake Lynn Community Center**
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions or comments.
Deirdre O’Malley (home) 919-510-9098 (cell) 919-539-7661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Enlightenment’s parenting classes
Call 856-8186 to register or visit Project Enlightenment’s
Leesville Community LibraryStorytime and more!
Programs are often free of charge and well attended. Call 919–571–6661 to find out more or visit the Leesville Community Library site.