For where two or three are gathered together in my name,
there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20
Please click the link below for…
Since the time of Jesus, who gathered a small band of twelve, small communities have been an important dimension of church life. In keeping with our mission statement of growing in Holiness, offering Hope, and extending Hospitality to all, we offer Small Christian Communities for your faith journey. We invite you to a time of prayer, reflection, and conversion.
Ask yourself, “How has God been active in my life and how have I responded over the years?” In a Small Christian Community you will see the Sunday Scripture readings come alive and see how to apply them to your life. You will develop a deeper relationship with God and see how to share your faith with friends and family.
Noticing one’s story and the story of God and listening appreciatively to the stories of others, people help each other to make connections between everyday life and faith. In a SCC the Sunday Scripture readings come alive. You begin to understand how God is always present in your life.
- Seek a deeper relationship with God?
- Desire to meet people and make new friends?
- Want the Sunday Scripture readings to come alive and apply them to your personal life?
- Want to share your Catholic faith with your friends, family, and co-workers?
Join a Small Christian Commnunity. Improve your relationship with God and your friends, family, and associates.
Questions? Email or call 919-847-8205 x236.
What is a Small Christian Community?
- A group or 6—12 people who gather to share their faith in order to better understand the mystery of God’s presence in the Church and in their daily lives.
- A small group of adults who gather to reflect on their lives in light of the Gospel and to share their faith through prayer, friendship and service.
- An experience that helps us slow down, notice our lives and the lives of others, share something of our faith.
- An opportunity to talk, pray and build relationships.
- Faith sharing that leads to trusted relationships, deep friendships, genuine communications and action on behalf of those suffering in our world.