Parents may choose to share faith and form their children at home. Working with the text book that is used both in the parish and school programs, parents can download lesson plans from the publisher’s web site. Registration is required so that the Lifelong Faith Formation office may provide materials and support to the family.
Lifelong Faith Formation Registration (2013-2014)
Please read through these directions before opening and completing the registration form.
1. Open the form using the links at the end of the directions.
2. Fill in the form on line.
For Fee, select:
$25 per child
3. Once completed, print your registration using the ‘Print Form’ button within the form. This will ensure that the form is legible and and contains all required information.
4. Sign where indicated, twice on page 2.
5. Return the form and fee to the Faith Formation Office in Siena.
Make check payable to St. Francis of Assisi.
Tips about completing on-line forms:
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open & complete the forms. MAC users might have to save the .pdf file to the desktop or download folder and open with Adobe Reader. Click this icon to download Adobe Reader.
- The form must be filled out ON LINE to ensure that it is legible and complete. Please DO NOT print it and fill it in by hand.
- We recommend you click on the ‘Highlight Fields’ button in the top right-hand corner in Adobe Reader.
This will highlight the fields and will indicate the required fields in red.
- If you have any questions, please contact Laura Keltie at 919-847-8205 ext 237.